Terms and Conditions
The portal www.figeit.com (hereinafter referred to as “figeit” “platform” or the “site”) is owned, and operated by Figeit E-marketplace Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Figeit” or “us”) a Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at H. No: 12-2-563, Flat No.502, JYR Apartments, Gudimalkapur, Mehdipatnam Hyderabad, Telangana, India- 500028.
If you utilize Figeit in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, the Company may terminate your access, block your current/future access and/or seek such additional relief as in the circumstances of misuse, may deem to be fit and proper.
3. As we are providing services in the select cities in India, we have complied with applicable laws of India in making the Platform and its content available to you. In the event the Platform is accessed from outside India or outside our delivery zones, it shall be entirely at your risk. We make no representation that the Platform and its contents are available or otherwise suitable for use outside select cities. If you choose to access or use the Platform from or in locations outside select cities, you do so on your own and shall be responsible for the consequences and ensuring compliance of applicable laws, regulations, byelaws, licenses, registrations, permits, authorisations, rules and guidelines.
5. You understand and agree that the use of the Services does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. You also understand and acknowledge that the use of the Platform requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
6. You agree and grant permission to Figeit to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from us or allied partners. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. By using the Platform you represent and warrant that:
i. All registration information you submit is truthful, lawful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
ii. Your use of the Platform shall be solely for your personal use and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address and that you are solely responsible for all content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and your interactions with other users and you shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data.
iii. You will not submit, post, upload, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any content that: (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, insulting, threatening, or that could be deemed to be stalking or constitute an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit; (d) is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
v. You will not (a) use any services provided by the Platform for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind. In the event you want to advertise your product or service contact email@example.com
vi. You will not use the Platform in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion.
vii. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Platform or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Platform.
viii. You will not use another person’s username, password or other account information, or another person’s name, likeness, voice, image or photograph or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity.
ix. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “grieving” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
x. You will not delete or modify any content of the Platform, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
xi. You will not post or contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
xii. You shall not access the Platform without authority or use the Platform in a manner that damages, interferes or disrupts:
a. any part of the Platform or the Platform software; or
b. any equipment or any network on which the Platform is stored or any equipment of any third party
8. You release and fully indemnify Figeit and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Platform and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable laws of India. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Figeit cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Platform. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Platform.
Use of Platform and Services
1. Figeit and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information, verification and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
2. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the Buyers and Suppliers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, taxes, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Figeit does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Suppliers. Figeit may, however, offer support services to Suppliers in respect to order fulfilment, payment collection, call centre, and other services, pursuant the agreement with the Suppliers.
3. Figeit does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of the Suppliers. You are advised to independently verify the bonafides of any particular Supplier that you choose to deal with on the Platform and use your best judgment in that behalf. All Supplier offers and third party offers are subject to the terms and conditions put forth by the respective parties, and you are advised to read all the terms carefully. Figeit disclaims any liability or responsibility for such offers however Figeit would put its best efforts to make the suppliers’ offers usable by the users.
4. Figeit neither makes any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform nor does implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Figeit accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
5. Figeit is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers on the Platform. Figeit cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Figeit is not responsible for unsatisfactory or non-performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered. It remains the duty of concerned users to keep the updated status before confirming orders.
6. Figeit is operating an online e- marketplace and assumes the role of facilitator, and does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller. At no time shall Figeit hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Figeit have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyer and Seller.
7. Figeit is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. In case of complaints from the Buyer pertaining to efficacy, quality, or any other such issues, Figeit shall notify the same to Seller and shall also redirect the Buyer to the consumer call centre of the Seller. The Seller shall be liable for redressing Buyer complaints. In the event you raise any complaint on any Seller accessed using our Platform, we shall assist you to the best of our abilities by providing relevant information to you, such as details of the Seller and the specific Order to which the complaint relates, to enable satisfactory resolution of the complaint.
8. You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
a. belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
b. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, slanderous, criminally inciting or invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
c. is misleading or misrepresentative in any way;
d. is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
e. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
f. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
g. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
h. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
i. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see “copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
j. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
k. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
l. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
m. contains video, photographs, or images of another person without the consent from such persons or their guardians (with a minor or an adult);
n. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
p. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which is or could be construed as being illegal;
q. interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Platform or any third party’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
s. harm minors in any way;
t. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
u. violates any law for the time being in force;
v. deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
w. impersonate another person;
x. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
y. Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any criminal offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
z. is false, inaccurate or misleading;
aa. directly or indirectly, offers, attempts to offer, trades or attempts to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
bb. Creates liability for us or causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider or other suppliers.
9. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve our right to prohibit any such activity.
10. You shall access the portal only through the registered login ID and Password, and shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
11. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Platform, or any other Buyer, including any account on the Platform not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Platform or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Platform.
12. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the name ‘Figeit’, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Figeit or Seller on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, as may be owned or used by us.
13. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Platform, systems or networks of Figeit, or any systems or networks connected to Figeit.
14. You agree not to use any tool, gadget, instrument, device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform.
15. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the Platform or any service offered on or through the Platform. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
17. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions, as amended from time to time, of (a) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules thereunder; (b) all applicable domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable exchange control laws or regulations in force); and (c) international laws, foreign exchange laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations (including, but not limited to GST, sales tax / VAT, income tax, octopi, service tax, central excise, custom duty, local levies) regarding your use of our service and your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
19. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
22. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Platform, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
23. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or ‘hackers’) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Platform and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Platform, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Platform You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Platform.
24. Figeit shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services), hacking, pen testing attempts without our prior consent or a mutual legal agreement.
Account Registration and Use of Platform
1. You may access the Platform by registering to create an account (“Figeit Account”) and become a member (“Membership”); or you can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram); each such account, a “Third Party Account”, via our Platform, as described below. The Membership is limited for the purpose and is subject to the terms, and strictly not transferable. As part of the functionality of the Platform services, you may link your Figeit Account with Third Party Accounts, by either:
i. providing your Third Party Account login information to us through the Platform; or
ii. Allowing us to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account.
2. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third party service providers.
3. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that we will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content or information that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account (“SNS Content”) so that it is available on and through the Platform via your Figeit Account.
5. Depending on the Third Party Accounts, you choose, and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third Party Accounts will be available on and through your Figeit Account on the Platform.
6. Please note that if a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Platform.
7. We will create your Figeit Account for your use of the Platform services based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS, as described above. You may only have one Figeit Account and not permitted to create multiple accounts. If found, you having multiple accounts, Figeit reserves right to suspend such multiple account without being liable for any compensation.
8. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete.
10. You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your Figeit Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Figeit Account.
11. Goods and services purchased from the Platform are intended for your personal use and you represent that the same are not for resale or you are not acting as an agent for other parties or for resale/reuse of the same. You shall not use the platform for any unauthorised or illegal dealings.
Access to the Platform, Accuracy and security
1. We endeavour to make the Platform available to you during Seller’s working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device, computer, etc), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Platform. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
3. We do not represent or warranty that the information available on the Platform will be correct, accurate or otherwise reliable.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Platform to any particular account(s), or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended User may not register or attempt to register with us or use the Platform in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
Bookings, Financial Terms and Delivery
1. The Platform allows you to place order bookings for goods/services and we will, subject to the feasibility and the terms and conditions set out herein, enable delivery of such order to you. It is the sole responsibility of the Supplier to honour your order, and Figeit is only a conduit between you and the supplier.
3. Orders placed shall be expressly confirmed by the seller, and it no confirmation shall be construed until the order is expressly confirmed by the seller.
4. However, upon your successful completion of booking an order, we may call you on the telephone or mobile number provided to confirm the details of the order, the price to be paid and the estimated delivery time. For this purpose, you will be required to share certain information with us, including but not limited to (i) your first and last name (ii) mobile number; and (iii) email address. It shall be the sole responsibility of the users to bring any incorrect details to our attention.
5. In addition to the foregoing, we may also contact you by phone and / or email to inform and confirm any change in the order, due to availability or unavailability or change in price of the order as informed by the Seller. Please note change or confirmation of the order shall be treated as final. It is clarified that Figeit reserves the right to not to process your order in the event you are unavailable on the phone at the time we call you for confirming the order and such event the provisions of the cancellation and refund policy shall be applicable.
6. All payments made against the purchases/services on the Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform. You can pay by (i) credit card or debit card or net banking; (ii) any other payment method approved by the RBI whose services are integrated into the platform at the time of booking an order; or (iii) credit or debit card or cash, at the time of delivery subject to availability of such facilities with us. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Figeit is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment on delivery, collection and remittance facility for the transactions on the Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, Figeit is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
7. You acknowledge and agree that we act as the Seller’s payment agent for the limited purpose of accepting payments from you on behalf of the Seller. Upon your payment of amounts to us, which are due to the Seller, your payment obligation to the Seller for such amounts is completed, and we are responsible for remitting such amounts, to the Seller. You shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, make any payment directly to the Seller for Order bookings made using the Platform.
9. In connection with your order, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as name, billing address, delivery address, and credit card information either to us or our third party payment processor. You agree to pay us for the order placed by you on the Platform, in accordance with these Terms, using of the methods described under clause 6 above.
11. The final invoice/bill for the products or services purchased will be issued by the Seller to the Buyer at the time of delivery/supply of goods or services and Figeit would be merely collecting the payment on behalf of such Seller. All applicable taxes and levies, the rates thereof and the manner of applicability of such taxes on the bill are being charged and determined by the Seller. Figeit holds no responsibility for the legal correctness/validity of the levy of such taxes. The sole responsibility for any legal issue arising on the taxes shall reside with the Seller, and the Seller hereby agrees to indemnify Figeit from any losses and costs arising out of such issues. The transactions between the seller and the buyers being bilateral, Figeit shall not liable to charge or deposit any taxes applicable on any such transaction.
12. The prices reflected on the Platform are determined solely by the Seller and are listed based on Seller’s information. Very rarely, prices may change at the time of placing order due to Seller changing the catalogue price without due intimation and such change of price are at the sole discretion of the Seller attributing to various factors beyond control. It is the responsibility of the user to check the final price in the order summary before placing the order, and it shall be final and binding. Figeit shall accept no responsibility towards such change in price. Prices on any goods/services as is reflected on the Platform may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information supplied by Seller be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Seller shall reserve the right to cancel such order(s).
13. The Seller shall be solely responsible for any warrantee/guarantee of the goods/services sold to the Buyers and in no event shall be the responsibility of Figeit.
14. The Seller shall be solely responsible for proper packaging of the goods such that they wouldn’t be damaged in the transit.
15. The Delivery price shall be included in the cost of goods. However, Figeit reserves the right to charge additional delivery costs from the users.
16. The additional delivery costs shall be based on multiple factors like distance, surge, etc., and shall be fixed at the sole discretion of Figeit. All the costs shall be displayed in the order summary, and when the user places the order, it shall be construed that the user agrees to pay the charge.
17. Suppliers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Estimated delivery time depends on the Suppliers offering the product, availability of product with the supplier, and the destination to which you want the order to be shipped.
18. There would be no hidden costs. The amount shown at the summary of order before placing the order shall be the final cost charged by Figeit.
19. The users may opt for ‘Scheduled delivery’ wherein all the orders placed by the user on the day, upto 120 minutes prior to the opted time slot, shall be clubbed together, and delivered to the user in a single tranche, within the opted time slot. ‘Scheduled delivery fee’ may be charged by Figeit at its sole discretion and the same shall be displayed in ‘summary of order’ before the customer places the order.
20. The Estimated Time To Delivery (“ETD”) displayed while tracking the delivery is just an estimation, and shall not be construed as a promise made by Figeit. Attempt shall be made to deliver the goods by the ETD, however delivery may get delayed due to multiple factors involved in the logistics.
Terms of Service
1. You agree and acknowledge that Figeit shall not be responsible for:
i. The services or goods provided by the Seller including, but not limited to the goods/services suiting/satisfying your requirements and needs;
ii. The Seller’s services or goods not being up to your expectations or leading to any loss, harm or damage to you;
iii. The availability or unavailability of certain items on the catalogue; or
iv. The Seller supplying the incorrect orders.
2. The details of the catalogue and price list available on the Platform are based on the information provided by the Sellers and we shall not be responsible for any change, cancellation or unavailability.
3. You may not be able to avail our Services if your delivery location is outside our current scope of Service. We will keep you informed of the same at the time of confirming your order booking.
4. You understand that delivery periods quoted to you at the time of confirming the order is an approximate estimate and may vary. We will not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of your order.
5. Your order will be only delivered to the address designated by you at the time of placing the order on the Platform. We reserve the right to cancel the order, in our sole discretion, in the event of any change to the place of delivery and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Delivery in the event of change of the delivery location shall be at our sole discretion.
6. You shall undertake to provide adequate directions, information and authorisations to Figeit or any of its agents, service providers or employers, to accept delivery. In the event of any failure to accept delivery, failure to deliver within the estimated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you and you shall not be entitled to any refund for the same. Our decision in relation to this shall be final and binding.
7. You understand that all our liability in relation to your order ends once your order has been delivered to you.
8. In relation to the Services provided by Figeit:
i. You confirm that we shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the goods / services ordered/purchased using our Services.
iv. You might be required to provide your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing the Services. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in any transaction, you must use your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit/ debit card details. We expressly disclaim all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
9. We do not offer any refunds against goods /services already purchased from the Platform unless an error that is directly attributable to us has occurred during the purchase of such product or services.
10. We constantly strive to provide you with accurate information on the Platform. However, in the event of an error, we may, in our sole discretion, contact you with further instructions.
11. If you use the Platform, you do the same at your own risk.
12. You agree that the Services shall be provided by us only during the working hours of the relevant Sellers.
Access of Platform through Mobile devices
1. In the event the Platform is accessed on a mobile device, it is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, endorsed or in any way linked to any platform operator, including, without limitation, Apple, Google, Android or RIM Blackberry (each being an “Operator”).
2. Your download, installation, access to or use of the Platform is also bound by the terms and conditions of the Operator.
5. We are solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform as required under applicable law. You and we acknowledge that an Operator has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Platform.
6. You and we acknowledge that we, not the relevant Operator, are responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Platform or your possession and/or use of the Platform, including, but not limited to: (i) any claim that the Platform fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (ii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
7. You and we acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Platform or your possession and use of the Platform infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, we, not the relevant Operator, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
8. You must comply with any applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Platform (e.g. you must ensure that your use of the Platform is not in violation of your mobile device agreement or any wireless data service agreement).
1. THE PLATFORM MAY BE UNDER CONSTANT UPGRADES, AND SOME FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES MAY NOT BE FULLY OPERATIONAL.
2. DUE TO THE VAGARIES THAT CAN OCCUR IN THE ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION AND DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS INHERENT IN PROVIDING INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM OR DELAY OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM. AS A RESULT, WE DO NOT REPRESENT THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED IS CORRECT IN EVERY CASE.
3. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS.
4. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. WE MAY HAVE FORMED PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE THIRD PARTIES FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF CERTAIN SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME ARE WE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S SERVICES NOR WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES OR CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, AND NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, DEATH, INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY’S / SELLERS SERVICES.
5. FIGEIT DISCLAIMS AND ALL LIABILITY THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO ANY VIOLATION OF THE FOOD SAFETY AND STANDARDS ACT, 2006 AND APPLICABLE RULES AND REGULATIONS MADE THEREUNDER AND SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO THE SELLER.
6. WHILE THE MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM WERE PREPARED TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SUBJECT DISCUSSED, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THESE MATERIALS IS BEING MADE AVAILABLE WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. FURTHER, WE DO NOT, IN ANY WAY, ENDORSE ANY SERVICE OFFERED OR DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
7. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREUNDER IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE AND / OR OUR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE TIMELINESS, CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA FURNISHED HEREUNDER OR THAT THE INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE RELIED UPON. MULTIPLE RESPONSES MAY USUALLY BE MADE AVAILABLE FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND IT IS LEFT TO THE JUDGEMENT OF USERS BASED ON THEIR SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES TO USE, ADAPT, MODIFY OR ALTER SUGGESTIONS OR USE THEM IN CONJUNCTION WITH ANY OTHER SOURCES THEY MAY HAVE, THEREBY ABSOLVING US AS WELL AS OUR CONSULTANTS, BUSINESS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY.
8. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSSES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AUTHORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN.
9. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION), RESULTING FROM ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR SELLER ACCESSED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
1. We are either the owner of intellectual property rights or have the non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the intellectual property, in the Platform, and in the material published on it.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Platform for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material available on the Platform.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. You must not use any part of the materials on the Platform
Third Party Content
You shall not assign or transfer or purport to assign or transfer the contract between you and us to any other person.
Governing law and dispute resolution
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of Figeit. We provide easy return and cancellation modes for the products purchased through Figeit. Please read the description of each product carefully, before purchasing the product or placing an order.
Our Policy for the cancellation, return and refund will be as follows:
The user can cancel the order placed, until it has not been packed, or a confirmation of the order has not been communicated to the user whichever is earlier and this includes items purchased on Pay On Delivery (POD) also. If the order is cancelled after it has been confirmed, a minimum cancellation fee of 2 to 5 percentsubject to a maximum of the order value shall be charged to the user. We reserve the right to recover the cancellation fee either from the payment made for that order or from your subsequent order. Any amount paid by the user, shall be refunded after adjusting the cancellation fee, if any in accordance with our refund policy.
For Cancellations please contact the customer care service or via the link provided on the website firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and Refund Policy
If the user is not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the product due to some genuine reason, users can return the product at the time of delivery. We will take the returned product back with us, after verification and if the order has been pre-paid, refund shall be processed.
In case any user is not completely satisfied with our products or services, upon verification and investigation, we can provide a refundand any amount paid will be credited into the same payment mode using which the payment was made. The refund process shall be initiated on the same day on which the order for cancellation or return was processed and the amount shall be credited within one working day after the same is processed. The returns or cancellation requests placed after business hours shall be deemed to have been placed on the next working day.Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
We at Figeit see and try to maintain a long term relationship with all the suppliers registered with us. On that path, Figeit commits and try to satisfy suppliers’ expectations and expects the same commitment from the suppliers as well. In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and applicable rules thereunder, this document containing constitutes to be an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signature.
Figeit holds the sole right to modify the Retailer Terms without prior permission from you. Any modification of the Terms shall be notified to you when you login to the portal, or vide an email sent on your registered emailID. You may periodically check these Terms and stay updated on its requirements. If you continue to use/access the Website following such a change, such usage would be deemed as your consent for the updated terms.
The following are the terms and instructions for the suppliers to keep up with:
1. The supplier shall provide all the necessary details as requested by Figeit, or its representatives for registering with Figeit, and to continue the usage of the services.
2. Supplier has to submit the scanned copies of the following documents with seal and signature of authorised person: PAN, GST Registration, Cancelled cheque, Cancelled Invoice, FSSAI certificate (only in case of food items).
3. Commit a part of your inventory to Figeit dedicatedly to avoid non-fulfilment of the orders.Keep stock updated(at least twice a day) on the Figeit Portal.Suppliers should ensure that Figeit is well conversant with any changes in the MRP.
4. We expect a 100% fill rate. If you are unable to fulfil orders, we shall reserve the right to levy a Non Fulfilment fee.Figeit actively tries to avoid non availability of products once order has been placed. We expect our suppliers to honour this too to maintain our brand integrity & service levels.
5. Proper invoice in line with the order shall be provided by the supplier, along with the goods/services. Any taxes, duties, and other statutory charges on the goods or services supplies shall be collected and paid by the supplier. Figeit neither has liability nor any responsibility to bear/pay any such taxes/charges.
6. The “settlement amount” (i.e., Order value after deduction of charges aforementioned) shall be paid to the supplier only after deducting the aforementioned fee along with all the applicable taxes on it.
7. The settlement amount w.r.t the orders delivered up to 12:00 Noon on a given day shall be credited to the registered bank/paytm account of the supplier by the end of that given day, and that in relation to the orders booked after 12:00 Noon shall be clubbed and credited to the registered bank account of the supplier by the end of next day.
8. In any case if the payment falls due on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank holiday, or a Public Holiday, then the settlement amount shall be credited on the next working day.
9. In any case the settlement amount couldn’t be credited due to unforeseen circumstances such as floods, accidents, strikes, bunds, etc., by the aforementioned time, then the same shall be credited on the earliest possible time.
10. The supplier shall ensure products have proper labelling with required fields like name,weight,ingredients,manufacturing date, and expiry date of the product. Along with all other statutory details.
11. The supplier shall pack the goods in a proper way in order to prevent the goods from damaging, leaking etc.,
12. The supplier, upon confirmation of the order shall pack and keep ready the order within 15 minutes of such confirmation.
13. The suppliers shall ensure that the products are not damaged nor are they close to expiry.
14. The Supplier shall sign a copy of these terms, along with ‘supplier registration form’ while registration.
15. By accepting this terms, the supplier agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions placed on the website figeit.com as may be updated from time to time.
IP Notice and Take Down Policy
1. Figeit has put in place IP Notice and Take Down Policy (“Take Down Policy”) so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their right to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
2. Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentially infringing products or listings through Take Down Policy by way of Notice of infringement. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us. (Note: Figeit does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Figeit is committed ensure that item listings do not infringe upon intellectual property rights of third parties once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Figeit.)
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Platform. In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Mr. Ramesh Babu Periketi
Designation: Greivance Redressal Officer
Office Address:FIGEIT E-MARKETPLACE PRIVATE LIMITED
H.No.:12-2-563, Flat No.502, JYR Apartments,
Gudimalkapur, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad-500028,
Working Days: Monday- Friday
Available Timings: 10-00 AM to 6-00 PM